Matchday Guide – Hunslet
May 12, 2023
From timings of bar openings to ticket prices, merchandise and car parking, here is all your essential matchday information for Cornwall RLFC’s latest home game.
Hunslet are today’s opponents and they make the trip from the South Leeds Stadium looking to further strengthen their play-off credentials.
Today’s match is sponsored by Your Partnerships (Cornwall)
Cornwall vs Hunslet Gameday Timetable
- Turnstiles open
- Bars open
- All catering outlets open
- Pre-match music starts with local turntable luminary Mike ‘the Mic’ Kevern supplying the very best party anthems
- Whirlwind pop up shop opens selling official Cornwall RLFC merchandise
- Match kicks off
- Half time music from Mike ‘the Mic’ Kevern
- Time to replenish your empty glasses
- Wash your favourite tipple down with a pasty
- Second half begins
- Full time
- After match music with Mike ‘the Mic’ Kevern
- Bars still serving
- Catering outlets remain open
Ticket Prices on the Gate:
(increased on advance prices)
Adult seated: £18
Adult standing: £12
Under 16s standing: £6
Under 5: FREE
**Please note that car parking at the Memorial Ground is priced and run by Penryn RFC and NOT by Cornwall RLFC**
Representatives for Cornwall Hospice South West will be collecting donations at today’s game.
Can’t Make The Match?
Follow the match on our official Twitter handle or via BBC Radio Cornwall – FM/DAB/BBC Sounds.
Today’s official match programme is available to view and download now!