Cornwall RLFC Seek A Kit Manager for the 2022 Season
March 25, 2022
Cornwall RLFC requires a kit manager for our maiden Betfred League 1 season.
This paid role will require the successful candidate to attend all of our home and away matches along with some training sessions where necessary during 2022.
Our games will be played on Saturday’s and Sunday’s on April 2, with the last match taking place on September 4 – excluding any potential involvement Cornwall may have in League 1 play-off matches.
Away matches will involve overnight stays although this, along with travel, will be arranged and covered by the club.
Main responsibilities for this role:
- Manage all Cornwall RLFC’s kit requirements for Betfred League 1 matches and training.
- Manage the distribution of kit to players, coaching staff and other club staff members.
- Ensure stock levels of kit and associated apparel along with equipment are managed and then re-stocked when necessary.
- Ensure correct kit is provided for all League 1 matches.
- Ensure all matchday kit and training wear is compliant commercially both for Betfred League 1 and the club’s stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will go about their duties whilst always adhering to the club’s confidentiality policy.
Desirable requirements for this role:
- Experience of carrying out a similar role in a similar sporting environment.
- Excellent organisational skills
- A proactive, hard-working manner towards working for Cornwall RLFC
- The ability to work efficiently to pre-defined deadlines
- A full driving licence.
- Salary to be discussed with potential candidates during and after the interview process.
How to apply:
- Please forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter to our general manager John Beach – .
- Interviews will be arranged with prospective candidates as soon as we receive their interest in this position.
- For more information on this role, once again, please contact general manager John Beach on the above email address.